Reddit Asks the Question: 'What Are Some Slang Terms a 50-Year Old Dad Can Say to His Daughter to Embarrass Her?'
Sometimes I imagine how fun it’ll be to have kids just out of the sheer potential for embarrassment trolling. After reading this Reddit thread, I’ve gotta say—I’m looking forward to it even more.
Header Image Source:
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia