Reddit Asks the Question: 'Men, What Stereotypically Girlish Thing Do You Secretly Enjoy?'
All together now:
Who does the patriarchy harm?
Women are harmed by it, of course, but men too. Whether it’s the rampant mental health issues that arise as a result of us trying to painfully conform to an idealised male archetype, or just because we are denied some of the lovely shit that women get to do or use, the patriarchy is no friend to anyone aside from the elites who benefit from it. In that spirit, Reddit asked the question: Men, What Stereotypically Girlish Thing Do You Secretly Enjoy?’
You can check out the full thread here, but below are some highlights:
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia