Prince's Manager's 'Ask Me Anything' Will Make You Miss Prince Again
Prince was a special human being. When he died, a gigantic hole opened up in our dimension. They say the Universe abhors a vacuum. Well don’t bother even trying, Universe. Cos there ain’t nothin’ that can fill that gap again. You’re just gonna have to learn to live with it. Like we are trying to.
It’s been almost two years to the day since the purple one ascended to a higher plane. Last night, the man who was Prince’s manager hosted an ‘Ask Me Anything’ on Reddit. It’s a great one. But fair warning: It’ll make you miss Him again. Especially because for some reason some of the questions and answers are worded in the present tense.
You can check out the full AMA thread here, but below is Mr Husney’s intro, and then some highlights:
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna watch the man absolutely shred a Telecaster to pieces again:
(Header image courtesy of Getty Images)
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia