Arrow's Stephen Amell Takes A Shot At The WWE
From Starling City to Summerslam!
Last week we reported that Stephen Amell, the star of CW’s Arrow, was in a war of words on Twitter with WWE’s resident super villain Stardust.
Well, forget Taylor Swift and Nicki Minaj because these two just stepped it up a notch when Stardust confronted Stephen Amell at ringside last night on Monday Night Raw.
This is apparently only the beginning, as Amell later demanded a match with Stardust.
We’re assuming that said paperwork was submitted sometime this morning (I’ll never understand it, but over the past few years WWE TV has been obsessed with lawyers, lawsuits, and paperwork) and that it’s official. At Summerslam King ‘Bad News’ Barrett, a man with a scepter that likes to talk smack and Stardust will take on “The Man Gravity Forgot but Crossfit Clearly Remembered” and the Arrow himself, Stephen Amell.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia