Trump Wants "Some Form of Punishment" for Women Who Have Abortions and You Know What, I Think We're Done Here
Just…fuckin’ here. Just fucking read it or don’t; I don’t even fucking care anymore.
NEW Trump to @msnbc: "there has to be some form of punishment" for women who have abortions but he has yet to determine what that should be.— Ali Vitali (@alivitali) March 30, 2016
.@realDonaldTrump says "you have to ban" abortion; "you’ll go back to a position like they had where ppl will perhaps go to illegal places."— Ali Vitali (@alivitali) March 30, 2016
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I AM EVEN SUPPOSED TO DO ANYMORE. I CAN NO LONGER FORM WORDS WITH MY MOUTH OR EXPRESSIONS WITH MY FACE IN RESPONSE TO THIS SHIT. I’M DONE. I’M FUCKING DONE.
How are we supposed to go on in this election? How are we supposed to survive this? Even when and if he loses, we as an entire nation, as a planet, have fucking lost. Fuck it. Fuck it all. Fuck the whole thing. Pack it in. Fuck it.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia