Trump Tweets about His Own Taco Bowl for Cinco de Mayo, Declares 'I Love Hispanics!', What the F*ck Is Even Happening
OK. There’s a lot to unpack here.
First, Trump was Trump.
Seriously. That Trump was the Trumpest Trump that ever Trumped. If he’d built a tiny wall out of toothpicks around it, he would have Trumped so hard that he’d Trump all over himself.
And then things got weird.
Just got off phone with Trump Grill, says they don't serve taco bowls. It's not on the menu online.— andrew kaczynski (@BuzzFeedAndrew) May 5, 2016
Apparently the taco bowl is actually at the Trump Cafe, not the Trump Grill. Trump don’t give a fuck. TRUMPY MEXICAN FOOD. TRUMP EAT GOOD. HAPPY FIFTHO DE MAY. I LOVE HISPANICS.
We no longer know what the fuck is happening or why and the darkness is descending and we greet it happily. Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia