Trump Cancels North Korea Summit While Also Kissing Kim Jong Un's Ass
What the hell is this?
Trump cancels North Korea summit in Singapore with Kim Jong-un. pic.twitter.com/A4MO9BNwnY— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) May 24, 2018
Look: Canceling the summit? That’s unexpected. But the deference Donald Trump gives to a maniacal dictator? To a man that purges and executes his enemies. Who engages in egregious human rights violations. Who threatens us with nuclear annihilation.
Football players who kneel for the flag should get out of the country, but he treats King Jong Un like he’s canceling brunch with an old friend?
Reminder: This is how you fucking deal with dictators, motherfucker.
Kim Jong Un is the last person you should be treating with deference.
Also, Trump got played.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia