We Are Not Gloating; I Repeat, This is NOT Gloating 🎉 🙌 🎉
If I get my ass handed to me in something, and someone rubs it in my face, I’m going to get back up and come at that person harder and stronger than before. That’s the last thing I want Mitch McConnell to do with healthcare (although, there’s already talk that Paul Ryan is going to come up with yet another plan to salvage this).
However, this is too good. I can’t help myself.
BAH GAWD THAT'S STEVE AUSTIN'S MUSIC pic.twitter.com/vfTwNAC9F3— Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) July 28, 2017
IT’S NOT GLOATING. It’s just showing appreciation for a very funny video. OK. So, get off my ass Fox & Friends.
Fox & Friends are very mad about Democratic senators taking selfies after the health bill went down. pic.twitter.com/yNuqb885MV— Matthew Gertz (@MattGertz) July 28, 2017
“Congratulations, the healthy people are now paying for the sick people.”
Uh, that’s how health insurance works, bro. Also, how your employer-based health plan works at Fox News. You’re paying a little more because Lou Dobbs is a human tub of feces.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia