Keegan Michael Key and Joss Whedon Talk about the Weather (in a Trump Hellscape)
Joss Whedon has been trying to save us from certain death and destruction and god damn is he doing a good job of it. With a cavalcade of famous friends and a strong, powerful message, the Save the Day political action committee is preaching the good word.
But first, the weather.
“Tammy! You voted for Jill Stein, you thoughtless ass!”
Don’t be Tammy. Listen to Keegan Michael Key, listen to Joss Whedon, and vote Nov. 8, unless you like Donald Trump, and then listen to Donald Trump and vote on Nov. 28.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia