Human Sack of Excremement Promises to 'Grab [His] Musket' If Trump Loses
There are two Joe Walshes. There’s the one who was in The Eagles, and there’s the trashbag of fucksticks from my own goddamn state of Illinois who used to be in the House of Representatives for one term until Tammy Duckworth melted him into sad man wax and shot him into the sun of Twitter fucker forever more.
Anyway, that second Joe Walsh plans to take up arms on Nov. 9 when Trump loses, a cloud of Cheeto dust in his wake.
But don’t worry, guys. He wants to threaten us with guns in a totally civil way.
That’s not how this works, you fucking tampon.
Also? The Secret Service doesn’t actually have a “that’s old so you can totally threaten people with it” rule. If you come for me with a goddamn dinosaur bone, that’s still frowned upon, generally.
Anyway love and light to this Joe Walsh whose Google Alerts have probably been real fucked up this election cycle.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia