How Well Do You Know Your White, Male Democratic Presidential Candidates?
Good morning, everyone. Steve Bullock, the Governor of Montana, has entered the Democratic Presidential Nomination race this morning. Have you ever heard of Steve Bullock? Cool! I assume you must be from Montana.
There are now 22 candidates for the Democratic nomination, and a few of them have managed to stand out: Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Mayor Pete, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Amy Klobuchar, Cory Booker, Kirsten Gillibrand (sort of), Julian Castro (sort of), Tulsi Gabbard (for all the wrong reasons), Beto O’Rourke, and … honestly, Andrew Yang is not someone I am seriously considering, but he has broken through enough that I know some of his policies and I could recognize him.
The other mostly white dudes? No clue. In fact, I created the quiz below ten minutes ago and still missed two questions while I was testing it. But I am putting you all to the test. How well do you know your white male Democratic Presidential candidates? The following quiz is not a joke. They are all actual candidates who have announced that they are running. And no, they are not all the same person. Can you identify them based on their photos? (And yes, there is one “trick” question).
Good luck. You can cheat if you’d like and do Google image searches, but I mean, what’s the damn point? (Note, that after you submit, you can check your answers, but you’ll have to scroll back up after the quiz collapses.)
Header Image Source: Getty Images
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me