Fox News Anchor Who Is Not Shep Smith Suggests Donald Trump 'Failing as a Human Being'
I don’t know a lot about the politics of Fox News’ Neil Cavuto. I know he survived stage 4 lymphoma cancer. I know that he has MS. I know that he had a triple bypass last year. I also know that he’s an anchor on Fox News who isn’t Shep Smith, so I assume he’s not anti-Trump.
But that assumption does not jibe with what he says here, which I only post because of how unusual it is for a Fox News anchor who isn’t Shep Smith to dress down the President of the United States. Is it a turning point? Oh fuck no. I’ve given up on those. There will be no inflection point. The base may fray at the seams, but it will not cave. The best we can hope for at this point is that Trump alienates so many members of his own party that he’s left completely crippled until the Democrats can (hopefully) take back control of Congress.
This is not going to change anything, but it is nice to know that someone over there has a lick of goddamn sense.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia