Bernie Sanders Responds Defiantly To Trump Victory
Amidst calls for unity from President-elect Trump’s (urgh, fuck, how hard is that to type?) political opponents, Senator Bernie Sanders has made his intentions clear in a Facebook post.
Sanders — who is the ranking member on the Senate Budget Committee — has promised that where the interests of the people happen to align with the deranged executive’s agenda he will find cooperation. He also vowed, however, that where he sees hateful, dangerous, and otherwise regressive policies, the new President will find nothing but vigorous opposition.
Check out the full post:
Emotions are running justifiably high right now in the country, and around the world. A focused mission statement as to how to move forward and clear-sighted leadership in opposition are now more necessary than ever.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia