If you listen to the cold open of this week’s Podjiba, you’ll hear the sad tale of why I can no longer easily access my beloved Spectrum Originals (which Spectrum has also stopped producing) due to my moving to a new location (not for reasons Dustin might suggest) and a cable line that was apparently cut for some reason by people before I got here.
Anyway, the point is: we have a new episode of Podjiba! As we do most weeks. And this week’s topics:
- We jump right into this week’s discussion of The Last Of Us, which was kickstarted by Dustin’s shocking reveal that he does not care about wolf shows (as in the ones that have wolves and/or werewolves, not Dick Wolf).
- We discuss the bizarre Peacock limited series Paul T. Goldman, which is very confusing but also something that Tori and Dan will likely continue to watch!
- We talk about two sitcom revivals, That 90s Show and Night Court!
- We revisit Peacock’s The Traitors, now with spoilers!
- Finally, we briefly discuss the Netflix series The Makanai: Cooking For The Maiko House, which Pajiba hasn’t written about but perhaps you’d like to read Roxana’s thoughts on the show?
Podjiba! Hopefully by now available wherever podcasts are found, as well as right down below there.