Science Says People Who Swear Are F**king Wicked Smart!
Listen up. Science was gone and declared it to be true that people who curse a blue streak are more likely to have larger vocabularies and are smarter overall. Don’t believe me? Fuck off.
“A voluminous taboo lexicon may better be considered an indicator of healthy verbal abilities rather than a cover for their deficiencies,” - Source
It makes perfect sense. People who curse a lot are constantly getting tired of the same old curse words, like asshole, dickbag, or bitch. We have to think up new ways of putting together words, both naughty and nice, to create a mega swear word. Like The Bloggess’s douche canoe or my current favorite, dickwagon. Cock vulture is pretty fucking funny too. Dick holster. Twat flap. Shit weasel. Stuff like that.
Am I smart? I dunno. Academically, my history says yes. 4.0 GPA through college. Graduated Summa Cum Laude or whatever. Let’s just go with all of that and not my life decisions, m’kay? Great.
Look! MORE PROOF!!
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia