Production on 'House of Cards' Begins Again, Now with Greg Kinnear and Diane Lane
The NYTimes is reporting that production on House of Cards has begun after a three-month hiatus in the wake of Kevin Spacey’s sexual misconduct scandal. Kevin Spacey will not be returning to the show for its sixth and final season, but Netflix is announcing that Diane Lane and Greg Kinnear have joined the cast. Kinnear and Lane will play a brother and sister on the show. No other details about their characters have been given, nor do we know anything about the plot of the final season.
Though the show is not what it used to be, and Kevin Spacey is a bad, bad man, I am glad that House of Cards will be able to finish its run, because 1) it means they get to kill off Kevin Spacey, hopefully in a spectacular and humiliating fashion, and 2) all the folks who work on House of Cards didn’t deserve to lose their jobs because of Kevin Spacey’s inappropriate and criminal behavior.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia