Everything's Great about Netflix's 'Lemony Snicket' Trailer Except Its Release Date
Here’s the first full trailer for Netflix’s ‘Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events starring Neil Patrick Harris as Count Olaf. Based on Daniel Handler’s children’s novels, the series will follow the misadventures of the Baudelaire orphans, who must outsmart, outwit, and outlast their new guardian, Olaf.
The series also stars Patrick Warburton (Lemony Snicket), Joan Cusack (Justice Strauss), Malina Weissman (Violet Baudelaire) and Aasif Mandvi (Uncle Monty).
Sadly, the only downside to this is that it won’t be released until January, which removes a perfectly good television option for family viewing over the holidays. In fact, the only two Netflix series of note being released between now and the New Year are Gilmore Girls and Fuller House, which I suppose leaves us with time to catch up on all the other Netflix series we weren’t able to watch during 2016 (The Crown is still begging for me to check in).
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia