Netflix and Chill: 7 Movies To Play In The Background While You Get It On
I hear that The Kids like to ask each other to Netflix and Chill as code for what we used to refer to as booty calls. You call or text someone and ask them to come over late at night to watch Netflix, both of you knowing goddamn well that this is a Bang Request. I endorse it, as long as both people are consenting, of course.
To that end, I give you some choice Netflix and Chill candidates now streaming. These mostly worthless movies are a good excuse to get closer to your Diddle Partner via shared boredom, attempted sexiness, or overall terribleness.
1. The Canyons
2. The Loft
4. Left Behind
7. The Paperboy
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia