Here's Your First Deliciously Spoilerish Look at Netflix's 'Luke Cage'
I don’t know about y’all, but I may have fallen harder for Jessica’s sometimes boyfriend (yes, the comics…I know) than I did for Jessica herself, and that’s saying something. He’s definitely more pleasant and HELLO, the kind of dude who could sweep a person off her feet. So in this very roundabout way, what I’m trying to say is: Here, feast your eyes on these gorgeous photos from the next Netflix/Marvel collaboration, Luke Cage.
These are obviously ****Spoilery****
And, with Frank Whaley’s Detective Scarfe:
Looks like he’s in a bit of trouble here; with Luke, Claire and Simone Missick’s Misty Knight:
The gorgeous Alfre Woodardas Mariah Dillard:
And here’s an embiggenable Luke, because that man needs to be viewed in all his glory.
After meeting him in JJ, I’m very much looking forward to seeing more of Luke in his own series, slated to air on Netflix sometime in April, 2016.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia