'Fuller House' First Images Reveal the Effects of 25 Years on the Human Body
The last time many of us saw Kimmy Gibbler, DJ, and Stephanie in the Tanner home, they look much younger. Funny the effects of age. Apparently, at some point over the last 25 years, they went through puberty.
They also have offspring.
Meanwhile, while everyone else has aged, John Stamos has not, because he drinks unicorn blood and sleeps in a cryogenic bed to maintain his youth.
Fuller House debuts on Netflix in February.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia