Carrie-Anne Moss's Role in 'Jessica Jones' May Surprise You
The new series Jessica Jones premieres next month on Netflix and so far everything about it looks pretty great. And this seems pretty great too, while Carrie-Anne Moss had been billed as “Harper” while working on the show, at New York Comic Con it was revealed that her character is actually Jeryn Hogarth a character who is a man in the comics. Specifically a man who looks something like this:
So at least it’s something of an upgrade visually. Moss herself had nothing but good things to say about the writing and Krysten Rittter’s work. While she puts her praise in “passing the torch” type language, here’s hoping that they can use Moss’s incredibly physical skills in the upcoming season too. No reason to keep all the ass-kicking to just one woman, after all.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia