These Actors Recreating Classic Hitchcock Shots Are Pure Macabre Beauty
Over on Vanity Fair, there’s an Alfred Hitchcock celebration going on. Few directors have created work that is so iconic, so instantly recognizable— let alone so much of it. So the magazine rounded up a bunch of modern celebrities to recreate Hitchcock’s most classic moments. It’s a veritable smorgasbord of highly stylized, excessively pretty suspense. Here are some of my favorites:
Charlize Theron in Dial M For Murder
Scarlett Johansson and Javier Bardem in Rear Window
Emile Hirsch and James McAvoy in Strangers On a Train
Jodie Foster in The Birds
Marion Cotillard in Psycho
Seth Rogen in North By Northwest
Check out the rest at Vanity Fair.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia