The 'Best' of 'Men Writing Women'
You guys are gonna love this one. I can tell.
Either that or you’re gonna wanna don that balaclava, light that Molotov, and literally burn everything down.
Or just be sick. Violently sick.
Because this stuff is gold. Pure, unadulterated gold. And by gold I mean diabolical trash.
We’re all aware of the phenomenon that is men writing women terribly. ‘Breasted boobily downwards’ being the immortal piss-take of that particularly cringey type of male author who writes about women in just the most appalling ways. Did you know that boobs are separate characters for example? It’s true, ask a male author. Boobs also function as stoplights, weather vanes, and they send smoke signals. Sometimes, on rare occasions, an actual woman is attached to them! Or so the legends say.
So here, for your boobs’ viewing pleasure, are some highlights from the subreddit ‘Men Writing Women’:
Header Image Source: Fox Searchlight Pictures
- Liveblogging The Second Democratic Presidential Debate (Wednesday Edition)
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Recap: Ooh, We Just Knew That Something Good Was Gonna Happen…
- Lady Gaga Has a New Boyfriend, and His Name is Not Bradley Cooper…Yet
- A Missouri Man Found The Frozen Body Of A Baby In His Late Mother's Freezer
- Jane's Reaction to Hearing You'd Rather Watch the Debate