Starting This Summer, America Will Officially Taste Like Nickel Urine
Drink this in, folks:
Now, quickly spit it out because it tastes like the sweat from a hobo’s beard.
If you can’t quite figure out what that spinny GIF in the ad is trying to tell you, it’s that Budweiser — the Bleeding Hemophiliac King of Beers — is changing its name to “America.”
It makes perfect sense, because our associations with a country that Donald Trump is threatening to take over couldn’t quite get any worse. Now, America will be associated with a beer owned by a Belgian conglomerate that produces skunky water that tastes as though it’s been strained through the crust that accumulates beneath your big toe nail.
America: Land of the free, home of water filtered through dirty butt cracks. Mom. Apple Pie, and the canned run-off of armpit farts.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia