Philadelphia Continues Its Campaign To Be Dubbed America's Most Absurd City
Oh, I’m sorry. Did you think DIY dumpster pools and the ultimate shade from the mayor’s office was as ludicrous as Philadelphia can get? Well, the city of Brotherly Love has come to scoff at you, while slapping some poor bastard in the face with a rando sky fish.
CBS Philly reports Lisa Lobree was enjoying a jog through Fairmount Park when she heard a rustling in the tree branches above her. “What could it be?” she must have wondered gazing up. Perhaps a pair of frolicking squirrels? Or racing birds? Nope. It was a catfish. At 18-inches long, fat and smelly, it plummeted down through the branches to smack Lobree right in the kisser, leaving her with a small abrasion, a swollen eye, and the weirdest story Philly has to offer. This week.
We’re glad to hear Lobree is okay. But Philly, we’ve got an eye on you.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia