5. Are Red M&M’s Bullies?: Attack of the PC Police — After several complaints surfaced that Red M&Ms encouraged bullying, the Australia’s Advertising Standards Bureau engaged in a two month long investigation before finally concluding that the ad spots featuring Red M&Ms were “humorous rather than bullying.”
4. Hypnotic Prada Ads Feature Teenagers: You might not think much of this hyper-sexualized ad —- featuring leering shots of models caressing themselves — until you note that the three models trying to seduce you are 18, 17, and 13 years old.
3. The iPhone Hand Case: In case you want to hold hands with your iPhone, of course. Apparently, besides being extra creepy, they’re helpful in preventing folks from dropping their phones.
2. Nothing Taste as Good as Skinny Feels: The UK has recently banned these ad spots from Zazzle inspired by the 2009 Kate Moss slogan. I should hope so.
1. Richard Marx’s Fountain of Health Colonic Commercial: Fun Fact: 68 percent of all 13-year-old girls (and 39 percent of 13-year-old boys) in 1989 sang themselves to sleep after a break-up with Richard Marx songs. They were also on 89 percent of all mix-tapes made in that year. The one for this colonic commercial is probably the best work of his career.
(Source: Ad Freak)