Lexus Unveils Working Hoverboard
Someone find me a gif of Ned Stark warning us that hordes of Marty McFly gifs are coming, because Lexus has posted video of a real, electromagnet assisted hoverboard prototype.
The rallying cry of nothing ever being good enough for the Internet age has long been “WHERE’S MY HOVERBOARD?” Well, it’s here, so with that answered we either have to dismantle the internet or move on to demanding Tron lightcycles.
More fun information about the design process and testing period at Lexus International’s website.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia