Let's All Pool Our Money And Buy Regina George's House
Regina George. How do I even begin to explain Regina George? Regina George is flawless. I hear her hair’s insured for $10,000. I hear she does car commercials. In Japan. One time he met John Stamos on a plane. And he told her she was pretty.
She may be a mean girl, but come on. We all dream of being Regina George. And now we can live that dream together. All we got to do is lay down $14.8 million to purchase the 12-bathroom, 20,000-square-foot mansion where Mean Girls shot the George home in 2004.
Look, I know that’s a lot of money. But there are five bedrooms—not counting servants quarters which are apparently still a thing—plus a tennis court, wine cellar, and six-car garage. We can make this work.
Hell, I bet these stairs could sleep at least 20 people.
Get on board, losers. We’re going house shopping.
Kristy Puchko wishes she could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia