The sun gives us life. But if we’re not careful it also gives us painful sunburns. That’s why we made KFC’s Extra Crispy™ Sunscreen! Its SPF helps protect your skin while the real fried chicken scent leaves you smelling delicious!
Not a chance.
Harmful ultraviolet rays bounce off your skin while the lovely fragrance rays penetrate it to give you a healthy chicken aroma.
Does it come with divorce papers, or do we have to file those separately?
Side effects may include the Extra Crispy™ lifestyle and smelling like fried chicken.
Seriously, the people dumb enough to buy this product are the only people dumb enough to eat it.
KFC® Extra Crispy™ Sunscreen is an actual product. KFC® Extra Crispy™ Sunscreen is not a food product. NOT a food product. Do not eat this product. Even though this product smells delicious, it is not delicious.
You’ve got to be kidding me.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia