An Invaluable Weapon For Fighting Climate Change Disinformation
It’s a dangerous world out there, full of misinformation and gibberish. Inspired by Bekka’s post yesterday about ways to help Syria, I went looking for a resource on how to combat the spread of false science that purports to refute probably the most dire existential threat we face to our presence on this planet — man-made climate change. We’ve seen what happens when subjective, agenda-led nonsense is met with the implacable force of cold, hard fact. That is how best to fight for truth, and for our planet.
Luckily, there exists a website, a screengrab of which you can see above, which is a phenomenal resource for doing so.
Memorise things from it.
And when you hear gibberish, challenge it.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia