A Comedian's Nude Selfie Prompts A Photoshop Hellstorm
It all started with a tuck and smile.
Someone flagged it for indecency and removal from Facebook, so the Internet reacted in the only language it truly understands: Photoshop-fueled rage. This is a collection of the results, which have been posted over the last week to his Facebook page, much to annoyance to whomever found the initial image too off-putting. Most of these are reposted from his fans of Facebook or from the Tumblr page it spawned: Roy’s Birthday Suit. Enjoy it’s horrible impact on pop culture and world history:
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia