5 Year Old Has Perfected Bruce Lee's Moves
I would never have thought I’d manage two posts on nunchucks this weekend, but here we are. This is a video of a 5 year old Bruce Lee fan perfectly imitating scenes from Game of Death as the movie plays behind him.
At first I thought there was a second screen the little boy was looking at (which would not have been a cheat or shameful at all) but I realized his eyes aren’t fixed on a position. So he’s got the timing down also. At five, I think my biggest accomplishment was never calling my kindergarten teacher “mom.”
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia