Your Favorite Snarky Scotsman (Or One of Them) Is Back!
Scandal on ABC at 9:00pm ET. No offense to Joe Morton, but if I never saw Papa Pope in an episode of Scandal again I’d be thrilled. He can take Huck with him too.
London Spy on BBCA at 10:00pm ET. First season finale.
How to Get Away With Murder on ABC at 10:00pm ET. This show continues to be a huge steaming mess happening around the excellent work of Viola Davis. But goddamn is it some truly excellent work.
Vikings on History at 10:00pm ET. Fourth season premiere.
Join or Die with Craig Ferguson on History at 11:00pm ET. Series premiere. The show premieres with “History’s Biggest Political Blunder” and continues with “History’s Worst Medical Advice” right after, and both of those topics should take far more than 30 minutes just based on my own personal knowledge of them.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia