Zombies Again? Can Anyone on TV Manage to Stay Dead?
Marvel’s Agents of Shield on ABC at 9:00pm ET. Third season spring premiere.
Easy Yoga for Diabetes with Peggy Cappy on PBS at 9:00pm ET. This is sandwiched between the Finding Your Roots third season finale and a behind the scenes special about Mercy Street. I just find PBS’s programming decisions utterly fascinating sometimes.
Teen Wolf on MTV at 9:00pm ET. Fifth season finale.
American Crime Story: The People v. O.J Simpson on FX at 10:00pm ET. It’s the Marcia Clarke episode! So we can all get a heaping dose of vintage 90s sexism. It’s so different from the sexism now and yet, as I’m sure Hillary Clinton would tell us, also disturbingly similar.
Chrisley Knows Best on USA at 10:00pm ET. Fourth season premiere. Every time I see a commercial for this, I just think, “If these people have as much money as they want us to think they have, they should be able to afford more realistic-looking veneers for their teenagers.” Because seriously, those kids look like they’re wearing literal Chiclets on their teeth.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia