On TV, Your 20s are Defined by a Lack of Fashion Sense
Big Brother on CBS at 8:00pm ET. Two-hour 19th season premiere.
Hood Adjacent with James Davis on Comedy Central at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere. In this new show comedian James Davis attempts to shine a new kind of light on the places considered the “Hood” after highlighting the fact that in LA there are “Hood Life Tours.” It’s definitely going to be a tricky act to find the sweet spot between humorous but respectful showcasing and further exploitation.
Broadchurch on BBCA at 10:00pm ET. Third season premiere. Has David Tennant found his razor yet? Is that the mystery this season?
Queen Sugar on OWN at 10:00pm ET.
Younger on TV Land at 10:00pm ET. Fourth season premiere. I find that people on TV always have a lot more energy to devote to keeping up lies than I ever have. This whole show is about a woman who’s somewhere around 40 trying to pretend she’s in her 20s. I’m barely into my 30s and I already know that would be too exhausting to be worth it.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia