You Can Tell It's a European Crime Show Because They're All Smoking
Big Brother on CBS at 8:00pm ET.
Duck Dynasty on A&E at 9:00pm ET. 10th season finale. 10 seasons and a spin off. I’m not sure who to blame for this, so I’m just blaming everyone. But I’m especially blaming the men at the heart of this show, who are by and large shrewd businessmen, for elevating this backwoods stereotype as a way to get free marketing and giving their bigoted grandpa a national platform.
Suits on USA at 9:00pm ET.
Gomorrah on Sundance at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. This is an Italian series dealing with working-class criminals and their dealings within the organized crime world. It’s the latest spin off from a non-fiction book by Robert Saviano that was also adapted into a movie in 2008, and is drawing a lot of comparisons to The Wire. Since it’s on the Sundance channel, I’m going to assume you’re in for subtitles.
Mr.Robot on USA at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia