Yes, But Can You Have a Mental Breakdown More Productively?
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow on The CW at 8:00pm ET. First season finale. More like “Has Beens of Yesterday.” Because, you know, the show hasn’t been very popular. It’s hard to become legendary if you’re not popular. You get it.
I Didn’t Kill My Sister on Lifetime Movie Network at 8:00pm ET. Original telefilm. Gotta say, if you’re in a position where you have to say that, you’ve screwed up somewhere in your life.
The Blacklist on NBC at 9:00pm ET. Third season finale
Archer on FX at 10:00pm ET.
Orphan Black on BBCA at 10:00pm ET. I’m pretty happy with the show this season. They’ve had fewer dangling plotlines than usual, and have been bringing in some older plotlines that always had much scarier implications than some of the ones they were fussing with last season. I am hoping they dial back the “asshole” volume on Sarah a bit, though. At this point the Clone Club is kind of humming along more despite her than because of her. Alison might be my MVP for the season so far.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia