WILL These Violent Delights Have Violent Ends or Nah?
Once Upon a Time on ABC at 8:00pm ET. Sixth season fall finale.
Sunday Night Football: Carolina Panthers at Seattle Seahawks on NBC at 8:20pm ET.
Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown on CNN at 9:00pm ET. Eighth season finale. Mr.Bourdain will be in Rome for the finale, so I’m sure he’ll find plenty to like there.
Mariah’s World on E! at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere. This is all someone wants for Christmas, but it’s not me. I find Mariah Carey delightful in her very specific way, but I don’t know that it translates to a television show. She’s better as a dessert, not as the main course, is my feeling.
Westworld on HBO at 9:00pm ET. 90 minute first season finale. IT ALL COMES OUT TONIGHT! Or some of it, at least, there is still season 2 to think about. And the seasons after that. And we’ve already figured out big chunks of it, so I don’t know, I’m excited but I’m probably not as excited as they want me to be.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia