Who's Ready to Revisit the Fashion and Culture of the Early 00s?
The Vietnam War: The River Styx on PBS at 8:00pm ET. I’ve been hearing some great things about this new Ken Burns and Lynn Novick documentary about Vietnam. I’ve been put off so far by the fact that it’s 18 hours long and that’s a lot of time to spend watching television that’s going to make me angry when there’s already A LOT of television about just the news that makes me angry already. I’m trying to choose to watch things that will make me forget that for a while.
America’s Got Talent on NBC at 8:00pm ET.
Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath on A&E at 9:00pm ET.
American Horror Story on FX at 10:00pm ET.
Will & Grace: Will & Grace Paley Center Special on NBC at 10:01pm ET. The actual show is returning next week, but this is the retrospective so we can all remember what happened on the show, since the last episode aired over 11 years ago in 2006. We’ve come a long way in terms of gay rights and representation of LGBTQIA characters, and yet probably not as far as we’d want to hope.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia