"Wait, Which Team Are the Sharks?"
Chopped on Food Network at 9:00pm ET. 39th season premiere.
Monster Tag on Discovery at 8:00pm ET. Shark Week continues! Lindsey Vonn, Aaron Rodgers, and Rob Gronkowski go SCUBA diving to tag sharks. Of these three, I’m assuming Gronk was the easiest sell, because I tend to assume that Gronk is what would happen if you made a golden retriever into a human, and it’s pretty easy to get golden retrievers excited for anything. “What are we doing?” “Well, you’re gonna be SCUBA diving with..” “Sounds great!” “..sharks, you’ll be diving with sharks.” “AWESOME! When do we leave?”
Love & Hip Hop Hollywood on VH1 at 8:00p ET. Fifth season premiere.
So You Think You Can Dance on Fox at 8:00pm ET.
Whose Line is it Anyway on The CW at 9:00pm ET. 100th CW episode. I like listing this show because it’s one of those shows that people talk about like it’s not on the air anymore, but it is! I understand though, because I know that The Simpsons is technically still airing but, well, you know.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia