When You Need a Real Thigh-Slapper To Take You Into the Weekend
NCAA Basketball Special: Regional Semifinals: Oregon vs. Michigan on CBS at 7:09pm ET. The madness of March continues on.
Superstore on NBC at 8:00pm ET.
Scandal on ABC at 9:01pm ET. This was never a show that impressed me with the political machinations the writers dreamed up and yet I find myself wishing that the politicians and their people currently in office would be even half as clever with the schemes they’re cooking up. So far it just sounds like a first draft where the screenwriter needs to cut a few things to keep it from seeming ridiculous.
Baskets on FX at 10:00pm ET. Second season finale. The ads I’ve seen for this make it seem like a very very dark kind of comedy. I like dark comedy movies every now and then, but it seems a bit heavy for a weekly routine sort of thing. Any regular viewers out there? Does laughing at the futility of life improve your week or leave you morose heading into the end of it?
Review with Forrest MacNeil on Comedy Central at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia