When You Can Feel Yourself Getting Dragged Back Into Nonsense
Grey’s Anatomy on ABC at 8:00pm ET. The episode’s title is “It Only Gets Much Worse” and I managed to stop watching a while ago, but feel like I should check in to make sure Grey’s is doing OK. Like an acquaintance you’ve kind of drifted away from who starts showing up to school or work looking particularly disheveled, it’s not EXACTLY your business, but you feel like you should see what’s up.
Supernatural on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
Riverdale on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
Scandal on ABC at 9:01pm ET.
The Blacklist on NBC at 10:00pm ET. I saw that there’s going to be a spin-off of this which is definitely something that has gone super well for a lot of shows and not at all something that’s been tried repeatedly since the glory days of the Law & Order and CSI juggernauts with rapidly diminishing rates of success. Still, nice to see Famke Janssen getting some work.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia