When TV Stops Being, Well, Not Polite I Guess
Arrow on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
Empire on Fox at 9:00pm ET. I used to think that Ryan Murphy was the worst about having plotlines burning a hole in his pocket, but Empire definitely does their fair share of it. Sometimes it’s refreshing, like when someone overhears something at the end of the episode and the confrontation happens RIGHT AWAY the very next episode. Sometimes it’s a bit bewildering, like when a main character appears to be in mortal peril for all of approximately 10 minutes worth of TV time and a commercial break.
Supernatural on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
American Horror Story on FX at 10:00pm ET.
You’re the Worst on FXX at 10:30pm ET. I don’t get FXX and it made me sad that I couldn’t watch this. Now that it’s apparently taken a hard left away from “comedy” and into “unsettlingly real” I’m kind of OK with not watching this as the seasons change and the world turns dark and dead again.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia