"Whatcha Thinkin' Bout?" "Oh, Just How to Make You Ugly Cry Tonight.
This is Us on NBC at 9:00pm ET. This show that was specifically designed to make people cry has apparently been making more of you cry recently. I understand some of you find that cathartic and I hope that it works for you. Me, I just get annoyed that I’m wasting my expensive Puffs Plus on a TV show.
Bones: The Final Chapter on Fox at 9:01pm ET.
Chrisley Knows Best on USA at 10:00pm ET. Fifth season premiere. Hey, if you’ve ever wondered to yourself what those rich Trump voters look like, since the majority of his voters were white people of above-average to high income, watch this show. I can almost promise that every single person of voting age in that family wants to Make America Great Again. And since they sell real estate and have a reality show, they’re doing their part already.
The Detour on TBS at 10:00pm ET. Second season premiere.
Taboo on FX at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia