Diplo is a Real Person, Who is Apparently a Music Star.
Project Runway on Lifetime at 8:50pm ET.
Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath on A&E at 8:55pm ET. Not sure why both Lifetime and A&E are running shows just before the hour tonight instead of on the hour. And I don’t really care enough to find out.
The Night Shift on NBC at 10:00pm ET. Fourth season finale. No word on if “extreme biker doctor” is coming back, and if I’ll have to have a conversation with myself again next summer when I remember that this show 1. exists and 2. unrelated to the Stephen King short story collection of the same name, which is not one I read, that’s Skeleton Crew.
Queen of the South on USA at 10:00pm ET. Second season finale.
What Would Diplo Do? on Viceland at 10:00pm ET. First season finale.
(Ed note: If the title sounds familiar, it’s because I flat-out stole Emily’s line from her James Van Der Beek article the other day. - LB)
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia