What it Looks Like When You Overthink a Promo Picture
Game of Thrones on HBO at 9:00pm ET. Tonight’s episode is called “The Broken Man” and there are several characters that could fit that description without too much argument needed. You’re welcome to nominate your personal favorite below.
NBA Finals: Game 2 on ABC at 9:00pm ET.
Preacher on AMC at 9:00pm ET. Time slot premiere. I guess these guys really ARE going up against Game of Thrones. Bold move, although I’d guess more people are streaming GoT than watching live anyway.
Penny Dreadful on Showtime at 10:00pm ET.
Feed the Beast on AMC at 10:05pm ET. Series premiere. On wikipedia, the plot is described thusly: “Two best friends open a dream restaurant together, but one brilliant chef is in trouble with the Mob and the law.” It stars David Schwimmer fresh off his Robert Kardashian high, and Jim Strugess still playing the starring role of “Oh, THAT guy!” It’s adaptation of a Danish series called Bankerot.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia