We Absolutely Have Not Been Good Enough to Deserve This
Supergirl on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Seattle Seahawks on ESPN at 8:15pm ET.
American Dad on TBS at 8:30pm ET. 12th season premiere.
Vanderpump Rules on Bravo at 9:00pm ET. Fifth season premiere. There are a lot of people who like to complain about how they don’t understand why the Kardashians are famous, but you’ll notice that you’re AWARE of the Kardashians even if you don’t watch reality TV. They’re very good at getting their name out into the mainstream. You want to bitch about people who are famous for nothing, start with these folks. I am 99% certain that there is NO ONE who knows who/what a Vanderpump is unless they are a devoted Bravo viewer, or they live with one.
Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party on Vh1 at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. There are a lot of things that are troubling in our world, especially right now, but the camaraderie between Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart is proof that sometimes the universe can still be surprisingly delightful.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia