Someone Needs Another Pep Talk From Coach Taylor
The X-Files on Fox at 8:00pm ET.
Riverdale on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace on FX at 10:00pm ET. I’m waiting to see how this goes, but Darren Criss is already making me impressively uncomfortable every moment he’s on screen, and I hope we get more of Edgar Ramirez’s Versace even though he’s already dead.
Waco on Paramount at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. This is the new series where Taylor Kitsch plays David Koresh and Michael Shannon is there also. I was very confused by “Paramount TV” at first and frustrated that there was yet ANOTHER brand new channel with more TV I was going to have to keep track of, but apparently this is just re-branding Spike TV, which happened last week. So, if you got Spike TV you should have this. I know the network channels are not necessarily breaking new ground with their series these days, but at least they don’t change their names every couple of years. (LOOKING AT YOU, FREEFORM.)
Full Frontal with Samantha Bee on TBS at 10:30pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia