These Two Don't Even Look Comfortable in an Aggressively Staged Barn, Much Less a Real One
America’s Got Talent on NBC at 8:00pm ET.
Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath on A&E at 8:55pm ET. This episode is called “The Ultimate Failure of Scientology” and man, don’t we all hope.
Suits on USA at 9:00pm ET.
Vanderpump Rules Jax & Brittany Take Kentucky on Bravo at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere. I’m sure there’s a more unappealing combination of words out there, but as far as ways to ensure that I’ll never watch your TV show, these work pretty well. I still can’t believe that “Vanderpump” is an actual last name. The fact that people with that last name wanted to be reality show stars somehow makes a lot of sense, though.
The Sinner on USA at 10:00pm ET.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia