TV's Most Stylish Investigator Says Goodbye
Once Upon a Time on ABC at 8:00pm ET. Two hour fourth season finale. I see commercials for this all the time and I think “Man, that show can’t be as bonkers as the promos make it look” and then the next week the commercials are even crazier so I might have to watch it eventually. That or they just shove all the most interesting parts in to the commercials and the rest of the show is somehow dreadfully dull, somebody help me on on this one.
Game of Thrones on HBO at 9:00pm ET.
The Good Wife on CBS at 9:00pm ET. Sixth season finale. Time to find out how they’re writing Kalinda off the show. Oh, Archie Panjabi, you are too good for like 90% of what they give you. But no one else rocked leather in attorney’s offices like you.
Bob’s Burgers on Fox at 9:30pm ET. New episode at a special time. Rare Bob’s Burgers sighting! Light the Belcher signal and alert the town!
Mad Men on AMC at 10:00pm ET.
Genevieve Burgess would personally find leather uncomfortable in an office setting, but that is why she is not as awesome as Kalinda.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia